KOMPAN experts present a variety of webinar topics, opening eyes and minds to how to get the most out of investing in playgrounds and outdoor fitness areas.
WAREHOUSE SALE – up to 60% off
Dramatic discounts on warehouse items while supplies last! A number of your favourite items are on sale at great prices. Items must be purchased before Dec 31, 2020 and do not include taxes, freight or installation.
FITNESS EQUIPMENT UPGRADE – 30% off
Up to 30% off all FAZ & FSW equipment replacing older fitness equipment. Includes the replacement of Kompan Equipment and equipment from other suppliers! Items must be purchased before Dec 31, 2020 and do not include taxes, freight or installation.
PRESCHOOL SALE – 3 free products!
Buy a Toddler Play Station and get 3 Springers FREE! Items must be purchased before Dec 31, 2020 and do not include taxes, freight or installation.
Call us 604.940.0067 or send us an email to learn more!
How Students Benefit From Outdoor Learning
- Increase Self-Confidence – Learning outdoors offers new challenges, different from the indoor classroom experience. As students accomplish these new challenges, they build self-confidence and enhance relationships with teachers and classmates.
- Connect Students With Science & Nature – Children are more inclined to become stewards of the environment when they spend time enjoying nature. Being outdoors fosters STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) learning too.
- Strengthen the 5 Senses – Children have different learning styles, and being in nature supports those different styles. Hearing a songbird. Smelling a flower. Feeling the bark of a tree. Tasting snow. Activating all five senses can help children learn.
- Reduce Stress & Bullying – Nature has a calming effect on our bodies as it helps to lower stress and anxiety. Outdoor educators report students have more self-discipline and are less likely to behave inappropriately when they are learning outdoors.
Traditional School Classrooms
We have many great designs to share with you. Contact us!
Enter our win a bench or bike rack contest this summer. Entries are accepted from Aug 1st, 2020 to Sept 7th, 2020.
TO WIN A BENCH OR BIKE RACK
- SNAP a photo of where you NEED A BENCH or BIKE RACK in your community.
- SHARE your photo with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn, identify the location, and tag it with #winabench.
- FOLLOW US to WIN.
YOU CAN WIN:
One lucky winner will get a Miela Resysta Bench. Resysta is a extremely durable material, resistant to sun, rain, frost and salt water. It consists of 60% rice husks, 22% common salt and 18% mineral oil and maintains the visual appearance of wood. The Diva Bench has wooden lamellas that form the seat and backrest. Simple but impressive both in outdoor and indoor public areas. Highly resistant to vandalism and adverse weather conditions. The Edgetyre Bike Rack is a simple bicycle stand for use in outside areas. The upper horizontal bar hides a durable rubber belt that protects the paint on parked bicycles. A must for any cycling community!
KOMPAN experts are presenting a new series of webinar topics, opening eyes and minds on how to get the most out of investing in playgrounds and outdoor fitness areas. Registration is free and open now.