So excited for the Grand Opening of the Esquimalt Adventure Park!
WHEN: Saturday June 10th at 12:30 p.m.
WHERE: Esquimalt Adventure Park, 527 Fraser Street.
PARKING: The Esquimalt Adventure Park/Esquimalt Recreation Centre parking lot will be reserved for accessible parking only during and in preparation for the event, 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Event parking is located behind the Archie Browning Sports Centre, 1151 Esquimalt Road.
RSVP: Please RSVP by June 1st to firstname.lastname@example.org or 250.412.8501.
There is a lot of buzz around the new nature playground in Surrey. Construction has begun in Forsyth Park and when completed, it will serve as a primary gathering space in the neighbourhood. Funded by TD Canada and selected as one of their 150 “TD Common Ground” projects, the playground will include KOMPAN’s Robinia products, along with several other play elements. Not only will it provide opportunities for environmental education and creative play, but it will also help to meet the City’s broader biodiversity conservation objectives. – Read all about this fantastic project at:
Are you meticulous? Do you wish you had a job with purpose and meaning? We have the perfect job for you! RecTec is hiring an Office Manager / Inside Sales Person. Our values are very important to us – they drive our team forward! Perhaps your values fit with ours?
- we do what we say
- we have a ‘can do’ attitude
- we care
- we believe in fun
- details matter
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- lead weekly support meeting
- provide staff reviews
- office personnel hiring
- manage vacation requests/leave forms
- pulse on all projects
- organize/advise training webinars
- prepare monthly supplier pipelines
- ensure smooth running office; policies followed
- problem solve
Inside Sales Responsibilities:
- coach support staff on inside sales techniques
- proposal building for sales consultants
- quoting & making recommendations to clients
- design research and solution finding
- aware of all supplier procedures
- drive sales
- Liaise with Marketing Coordinator
- Assist with finding content for social media updates
- Assist with trade show booking and planning
- Assist with special event planning (seminars, anniversaries, Christmas party)
- Record keeping at Monday morning meeting
- Participate and contribute ideas/feedback
- Attend quarterly and annual meetings outside of the office
Experience & Attributes:
- must have a system for staying organized that can be explained or demonstrated
- 5 years of office management and inside sales experience with proven success
- experience in action oriented sales
- CRM and reporting experience
- BA/BS preferred, not required
- results driven
- ability to multitask and work with deadlines
- experience with construction and landscape drawings preferred
- passionate about children’s and human health
- solid computer skills, AutoCAD experience an asset
- technical aptitude
- base salary
- annual bonus
- vacation/health benefits
- more perks…Fridays off in the summer, field trips
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
There is no denying the benefits of children playing with water. It engages the senses of touch, sight and sound. Components are designed to create water effects and functionalities that stimulate water players beyond the ordinary sensory experience. The reason interactive spray parks and segmented water play zones are becoming more common and popular is because they have the ability to offer the user an increased learning environment, encourage team play and create cause-and-effect scenarios that heighten stimulation and increase water play value for all water players.
We do know that not all children play with water the same and that’s why it’s important to match the physical, social and intellectual needs of each specific age group. Toddler features are specifically designed to encourage developmental learning while themed features help to spur imagination for children aged 5-8. Children aged 9-plus are stimulated by features that encourage team play and that offer excitement at a larger scale.
At the McDonald Spray Park in Kamloops there is the perfect blend of play; a babies and toddler zone, a pre-school zone and an active zone for the older kids.
RecTec is seeking a dynamic full-time sales consultant to further develop our customer base in specific Vancouver areas. The sales territory includes Richmond, Delta, Langley, Chilliwack, Abbotsford, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, Burnaby, and Vancouver Island (with room for growth).
The job duties include:
-direct selling and promoting of RecTec product lines
-activity based sales; prospecting, hunting, networking, cold calling
-develop and manage relationships over a long sales cycle
-align product and design with customer needs, budgets and wishes
-prepare quotations/proposals, negotiate with customers
-present to small and large groups
-attend conferences and sales meetings
-maintain pipeline and drive sales cycle
-develop and employ some hands-on knowledge of the equipment we sell
-utilize CRM and ERP systems to optimize forecasting, follow-up and sales pipeline
-report to sales and office managers
-some travel required, must also have reliable vehicle
We are looking for someone with:
-a system for staying organized that can be explained or demonstrated
-5 years of direct, outside sales experience with proven success
-experience in action oriented sales, inside and outside office requirements
-CRM and reporting experience
-BA/BS education preferred, but not required
-results driven personality
-ability to multitask and work with deadlines
-strong presentation and communication skills
-experience with construction and landscape drawings preferred
-passion for children’s and human health
-design/planning background would be beneficial
-solid computer skills, AutoCAD experience an asset
-increase commission % based on increased volumes
-more perks…Fridays off in the summer, field trips
Our core values are very important to us – they drive our team forward!
• we do what we say
• we have a ‘can do’ attitude
• we care
• we believe in fun
• details matter
If you share our core values, have the skills we need, and want to bring smiles to children and adults everywhere, then send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.